- Sign in to your Zazzle account
- Click “My Account”
- Click on “Order History” in the left-hand navigation column
- Select the previous Order ID that contains the item(s) that you wish to re-order
- Click on the items (one at a time) that you’d like to re-order to open their detailed product view**
- If you need to make any modifications to the original design, click on the “Customize” button, and it will bring you to the original design creation palette for that item
- When you’re ready to purchase your desired item, select “Add To Cart”
- Once you are done shopping, you may proceed to checkout.
To track an existing order, please log into your Zazzle account and review your Order History.
Order Status Descriptions:
- Payment Verification: We are processing your payment.
- Processing Order: We have received your order and will start making your products soon.
- Making: We are in the process of manufacturing your made-to-order custom products.
- Shipped: We have queued your order for shipment. In the case of traceable packages, a tracking number is issued at this point. Please keep in mind that if your order was queued for shipment after standard shipping times (6PM PST) or on a weekend, then it will not be in transit until the following business day.
- Delivered: Your package was delivered.
- Canceled: Your order has been formally canceled within our system. If you are unsure why your order has been cancelled, please contact Customer Support.
- Returned: Your items were returned.
- Login to your Zazzle account
- Hover over the profile icon and click “Order History”
- Click on the order id you want to cancel
- Click on “View Order Status” (on the right side of page)
- Click on the “Cancel Order” button (bottom of page)
If the “Cancel Order” button does not appear, it is because your order has already been queued for production and/or shipment. If this is the case, feel free to contact our customer support team for further help.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal, as well as Zazzle earnings and gift cards as payment.
If you are ordering through UK, AU and NZ domains, payment by bank transfer is also available.
We do not accept personal checks, cash, or money orders or any other payments by regular, posted mail.